Saturday, November 1, 2008

Free In-Person Pickup

I just wanted to clarify some things about the DC Power Stilts free in-person pickup. It's a unique feature of our business that is a combination of savings, convenience, and service. When you place an order at the DC Power Stilts Web Shop, specify the "free pickup" delivery option. I'll email you once I have your item here. If your item is in-stock, you can arrange to pick it up right away! We are based in in Friendship Heights. For extra convenience, I can bring it to your neighborhood if I have business there (for example, weekend lessons or promotional try-outs). When you pick up your stilts, you may get them adjusted, fitted and even try them on prior to committing to the payment. A 10-min intro lesson is included also.

No comments:

 

Poweriser Authorised USA Dealership PowerStrider Authorised USA Dealership
jumping stilts and spring stilts