Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DC Parkour + Testimonial Tuesday

Over the weekend, I upgraded a customer who had a tilting footplate to the Poweriser Advanced bindings and hardware. While watching people practice and perform stunts at the DC Metro Parkour Meet-up, I actually got to try out the newly upgraded stilts, and was impressed with how the tilting footplate improves running without hindering the usual moves. It took me a minute to get use to the different mobility, but as an experienced bocker it was quite easy to start running, jumping, and leaping right away. Who knows... we may see a tilting footplate on a future Poweriser model.

Testimonial Tuesday,
Reminding you that service is one of our four business foci:
"I would just like to thank you for the prompt responses and such. You conduct your business with the finest customer service I've ever received"
After a shipping mistake a customer realized he didn't have the correct order. Not only did I apologize but I let him know that we would take care of fixing the mistake. Upon learning that he would not have to worry about the mistake, he responded:
"Thanks for being an awesome dealer."
And in case you didn't notice, our business foci are:
Instruction > Sales > Service > Community

No comments:

 

Poweriser Authorised USA Dealership PowerStrider Authorised USA Dealership
jumping stilts and spring stilts